Introducing the R12FF, ARC`s next-generation 1/10th scale FWD touring car kit.
Based on the 2020 ETS FWD winning R11F, the R12FF retains its front-motor, front-wheel-drive layout for maximum traction under all track conditions.
The R12FF features all-new long suspension arms to further improve traction and deliver more corner speed.
Other new features include:
- Motor lowered 0.5mm compared to R11F.
- All new narrow Upper Deck comes standard on the R12FF.
- Battery holder for shorty and standard Lipo included.
- All suspension parts are comparable with ARC R12.
- Short front suspension arms can be used on tracks with very high traction.
- Optional flex adjustment plates for shorty and standard Lipo configurations allows chassis flex to be easily adjusted.
- Carbon Chassis is also available for outdoor asphalt track.
- Horizontal rear body tower become standard parts and included.
- FWD 1:10 Touring Car
- Single wheel suspension
- fully with ball bearings
- camber and spur fully adjustable
- Alu Chassis
- Servo Holding without tweak, with floating steering mount
- Carbon LiPo Holding
- Gear Diff in front
- Alu Bulkheads
- Alu oil pressure shock absorber
- Stabis standard
- Double Joint Drive Shaft Front