this Revolution version B7 is developed and improved by the hands of many 1/10 touring and EP off road professional drivers.
Having compatibility with high voltage 6V-8.4V, at 7.4V input the servo pulls up to 13kg-cm of torque at a speed of down to 0.055s. It comes with a short, black color 80mm connection wire and steel gear set, weighs only 47g.
The B7 Revolution is aimed at lowering the gravity center, reducing the weights, increasing the gear strength, and improving the drivetrain efficiency.
- Torque(6.0V): 10.0 kg-cm (138.8 oz/in)
- Torque(7.4V): 13.0 kg-cm (180.5 oz/in)
- Speed: 0.065 sec (6.0V) │ 0.055 sec (7.4V)
- Operating Voltage：6.0 ~ 8.4 DC Volts
- Weight: 47.0 g (1.66 oz)
- Bearing Type：Ball Bearing x 2
- Motor Type：Brushless Motor
- Gear Type：Titanium & Steel
- Operating Temperature：-20℃~60℃
- Working frequence：1520μs / 333hz
- Size：41.0 x 20.0 x 26.4 mm ( 1.61 x 0.79 x 1.04 in)